- Born in Berne
- Studied classical music at the Hochschule für Musik in Basel with further studies undertook in Paris (Cité Internationale des Arts), Lucerne (postgraduate degree) and Zurich (Master of Music in Performance) in the fields of improvisation and contemporary composition.
- Numerous appearances at home and abroad, solo and together with various improvising music ensembles
- Recordings and public performances with musicians Fritz Hauser, Katharina Weber, Lionel Marchetti, Christian Wolff, Sylvie Courvoisier et al.
- 2004 Founder and artistic director of "zoom in", a festival for improvised music at Berne Minster
- 2006 Co-founder of the new music label "CUBUS RECORDS"
- 2008 Collaboration and planning of the Forum for Improvisation in Lucerne
Elenco delle opere
Schatten 1 (2005) für Sopransaxophon und Elektrische Gitarre Durata: 8' 00" Manuscritto
Canto (2010) für Sopransax solo Durata: 27' 00" Manuscritto
untitled #2 (2011) für Sopran-Sax solo Durata: 30' 00" Manuscritto